As an extension of our Values, Currax offers a competitive salary, benefits, and a work environment that fosters and respects the contribution of each individual. Currax was recognized as a 2022 Best Places to Work by Nashville Business Journal for a midsize company, determined by an employee opinion survey. Currax is committed to the health and well-being of our employees and families. That’s why we remain focused on offering our employees quality, comprehensive benefits. Available benefits include:
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life & ADD Insurance
- Optional Term Life & ADD Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program and Discounts
- Vacation, Holidays and Other Paid Time Off
This link leads to the machine-readable files, provided by Cigna, that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.