Posted on 04/30/2019
Currax may collect and process the following kinds of information:
- Personally identifiable information (e.g. information from which you can be identified, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth or other similar information (“Personal Information”)) when you voluntarily provide this information to us or when you give permission to others (such as your healthcare provider) to share such Personal Information with us.
- Non-personally identifiable information relating to such things as the total number of visits to our website, the number of visitors to each page of our website, the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of our visitors and the browser version you are using, the date and time of access, the time spent on our website and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service providers.
- We may also request from time to time that you provide us with additional demographic or other health information through responses to questions or surveys.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Currax may use Personal Information in a variety of ways. Your Personal Information may be used to respond to your inquiries or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you. If you do provide Personal Information to us, you agree we may contact you through a variety of methods including e-mail, postal mail and telephone. In addition, Currax may use both Personal Information and non-personally identifiable information to improve the content of our websites, to customize our websites to your preferences, to understand how our visitors use our website so that we can improve the website and the customer experience and for internal research purposes. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and for purpose of system administration. We may also aggregate your Personal Information with other data and use such aggregated data to help us improve our products and services.
If you contact us to report on your experience, or the experiences of your patients, with the use of our medicines, we may contact you for follow up information. We may also use the information you provide to submit reports of adverse events to government agencies such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or as otherwise required by law or government audit.
Currax may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- In the event that we reorganize, sell, transfer or purchase any product, or all or part of our business or assets, in which case we may share your Personal Information with prospective purchasers and other business partners and may transfer your Personal Information to the actual purchaser.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, in order to enforce or apply our legal notice and other agreements, to respond to authorized information requests of government authorities, the courts, law enforcement agencies, for corporate audits or to protect the rights, property or safety of Currax, our investors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and to respond to complaints or security threats.
You may choose to discontinue your consent to use your Personal Information by “opting out” or “unsubscribing” if you decide that you no longer want to participate in a program or receive additional information from us.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Currax takes reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information as you transmit it to our websites and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. The data you provide us will be held on a secured web server operated by Currax or a third party performing services on our behalf. Unfortunately, the confidentiality of any Personal Information or the transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure or error-free, and Currax cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to us. You should also recognize that your use of the Internet and our websites is solely at your own risk.
You may receive emails from Currax. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the links available in our emails.
Where We Store Personal Information
Links to Other Websites
Currax websites may contain links to and from websites maintained by third parties that may provide useful information to you. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies. Currax is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. We encourage you to check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Children Under 13
Our websites are not intended or aimed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly directly collect personally identifiable information from visitors to our website who are under the age of 13 without parental consent, nor do we market our websites to anyone under the age of 13. We ask that if you are under the age of 13 not to send any information about yourself to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
You may contact us to update or correct any Personal Information that you have provided to us or to opt out of services that you have signed up for at email@example.com.